Mailbird – Best Email App for Windows 10 in 2018

Posted by Christin on February 19, 2018

Finally, Mailbird for Windows 10 is Here!

…and has been delivered to millions of PCs and devices of patient users all over the world already.

Microsoft has announced it to be the best and most beautiful Windows yet, that makes you a master at multi-tasking and adapts to you and your behavior transforming your PC in to your personal assistant.

It introduced new technologies such as Cortana integrated in the new web browser Edge, which allows you to write or type directly on web pages and now Microsoft is taking the PC experience to a new level.

We believe you need an email client that matches the new, beautiful appearance for Windows 10. An all-in-one communication and productivity suite that can keep up with the most productive Windows ever , putting old-fashioned and cluttered clients out of business. Welcome to the Windows 10 version of MailbirdIt’s glorious.

Feedback on Mailbird for Windows 10 has been awesome, starting in just the first hours of the launch. Many Windows 10 fans are complaining about the native Windows 10 email client, saying that it has been disappointing.

Q: What brought you to Mailbird in the first place?

A: Because Windows 10 default email client fails at “Email Privacy Tester” and at displaying quoted messages from Mac’s email client.

After trying Windows 10 Mail, I still prefer Mailbird over Mail 🙂 Mailbird feels more minimalist, lightweight, and has better shortcuts. Also, Mailbird shows all mail in the same thread on the same page, which Mail doesn’t.

Q: What is the most important feature of Mailbird?

A: Perfect Windows 10 Integration!

Recently, I migrated to Windows 10 and I was torn away with the limitations of the Windows mail app. That’s when I told myself enough is enough and I started searching for a new mail app. So I headed to Google search and started looking for the “best windows 10 mail app” and there it was “Mailbird” popping on the first page. At first, I was hesitant to upgrade to the Pro version so I started the trial version while watching the video of getting started with Mailbird. I kept smiling as I learned about all the great features and shortcuts. By the time the video ended; I was completely sold! I went right ahead and purchased the Mialbird Lifetime package. Thank you Mailbird and I cannot wait to share this app with friends and family.

Mailbird Updates

Not only have we improved the speed in which messages are being send, especially from slower servers. We also added a new Auto Layout Feature.

With this cool intergration, your Mailbird adapts its layout automatically when rotating your tablet. (Please note, that it will only work on tablets.)

New Auto Layout Feature
New Auto Layout Feature

Its all about the screen

The Mailbird All- Star development team has been working hard to improve the Touch Screen Support in Mailbird. Even though it is not native, you will be able to enjoy Touch support using Mailbird in Windows 10 and LOVE it.

New OS, New Apps

We also added a new App called Degoo.

Degoo is a free backup service that gives users automatic, secure online backup in exchange for sharing some of their unused hard drive space. This comes in very handy for people that have to send out large number of files in one email. Find out more about Degoo in our next blog post.

Activate the Degoo App in your Mailbird Appstore
Activate the Degoo App in your Mailbird Appstore

Do It

Update to Windows 10 now and simply swipe away all your email problems once you get on Mailbird – one of the best apps for Windows 10.

Mailbird on Windows 10
Mailbird – Best Email App for Windows 10

Email client worth downloading -end of blogpost

Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in July 2015 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.

You might also like...

208 thoughts on "Mailbird – Best Email App for Windows 10 in 2018"

• So far the best client in Windows… clean, minimal and functional. Support has been great. They had not only solved an impending issue I had faced through active updates, but adapted a few suggestions I made too. Still there are many features that are left to be adapted to make MB perfect and I am sure they will soon.

• Jacob Smith says:

very nice features you guys added. I’ve switch to this a few months back and havent even used gmail website to check my email since then XD
    Love the mailbird app 🙂

• I’ve updated Mailbird to the latest version on my Windows 10, but I did not see the auto layout option. Am I missing anything?

• Saeglopur89 says:

Loved W8 and W8.1 Mail App but since W10 it’s a nightmare. So happy that I found Mailbird! Full Outlook app is getting better but even a 2016 preview is just a mess :/
    Massive THANK YOU from Poland! 🙂

• Hey guys, thanks for your awesome and loyal support, that really means a lot to us. We are always looking for motivated and supportive Alpha Testers like you are, so let me know if you are interested:-) Have a great week.

• Are you going to look into W10 Action Center / Tiles integration? Really that’s the only thing W10 Mail App has going for it.

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey Viniter, thanks or your feedback. we are actually looking into that, but can not guaranty that it will be possible. We will keep you guys updated on that though;-) Happy Friday.

• Mikkel S.Dysted says:

I’ll love it, but since the last update yesterdays I haven’t been able to launch the program. I am using windows 10. Do you have any solutions? I try to reinstall but that did not help. I miss my mailbird!

• Abraham Ranardo Sumarsono
      Abraham Ranardo Sumarsono says:

Hi Mikkel

Have you tried to restart your Windows? Also, could you check your Task Manager, to see whether Mailbird.exe is running or not. Lastly, is there any error message pop up when you start Mailbird?

• No google calendar notifications..

• can anyone tell me : does Mailbird have the “Unread email” across accounts like win live mail had. i.e. showing all unread emails from all 3 of my email accounts without having to switch between them.
    Thanks

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey Tim, yes, there is 🙂 we have Unified Inbox, where you can access all of your emails from all accounts in one inbox and you can enable that you would like all unread messages at the top of the inbox 🙂 Let us know if you have any more questions about that. Happy Friday:-)

• I am really enjoying W10 much better than W8!!

• MichaelPerkins says:

Ill give it a shot

• I only use it for a month windows 10 been great so far still trying too get the hang of it. I may give this a shot once I know more about it Mailbird thanks great review

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Thanks Tammy. Please let us know, should you have any more questions. We are here to answer all of them:-)

• Interesting…I’m gonna give it a try. Thanks!

• So far, I’ve just been using the web interface of GMail

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Feel free to give Mailbird a try. We do have a free version also, so you can’t do anything wrong;-) Let us know if you have any questions:-)

• Midoo Didoo says:

it is good . But at the time stopped working (application)

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey Midoo, please send us a mail to support(at)getmailbird.com. We will happily try to fix the issue for you asap.

• Jake White says:

I use Google apps and found mailbird to be one of the most resposive IMAP clients out there. Particularly when dealing with chunky inbox’s!

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Thanks for your awesome support and feedback Jake. Let us know if you have any questions that you may need help with.

• I like the new version of Windows. I must admit thought that for me, it was rather hard to get used to all of the changes in this new version.

• Mohamed Fawzy says:

I seriously needed this after my Mail app kept giving me errors

• Erica Weaver says:

I AM EXCITED TO TRY THIS OUT JUST UPDATED TO WINDOWS 10 DONT LIKE THE MAIL PROGRAM SO I DOWNLOADED THIS TO TRY

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Welcome to the family Erica:-) Let us know if you have any questions by simply sending a mail to support(at)getmailbird.com.

• At first didn’t like it as so different but learing to like

• Windows 10 is definitely a nightmare; know people who had to take their computer to a pro to have it taken down and they lost everything on their computers. I was lucky that I was able to uninstall it before it damaged my computer.

• Licia Miles says:

I love windows 10!

• Jeena Bittenbender says:

Been using Chrome to access my Gmail. Win 10 email client is a dud…

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Should you ever get tired of it, give Mailbird a try:-) It is free and will soon launch the Import feature from other clients, that will make the move very easy:-) Happy weekend.

• Ling Cheung says:

Love the layout and hoe the mail are organized .

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Thanks Ling. Please do let us know at support(at)getmailbird.com should you ever come across any questions you may need help with.

• I’ve used it and like it. Its’ simple.

• I Use Thunderbird Mail.

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Well, like I said to John above already: if you are getting tired of it, or just need a change (who doesn’t once in a while;-P..) feel free to give Mailbird a try. Its free and will soon release the Import feature, that will make the move from Thunderbird easier than ever:-)

• I am loving my windows 10 laptop. working all the time on it. I love the layout and all its features.

• I use Thunderbird for my e-mail.

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Well, if you are getting tired of it, or just need a change (who doesn’t once in a while;-P..) feel free to give Mailbird a try. Its free and will soon release the Import feature, that will make the move from Thunderbird easier than ever:-)

• the main thing I like about windows 10 is the ability to get to the start menu more easily compared to windows 8

• Windows 10 is really not bad. Mailbird on the other hand is really excellent, compared to other M$ alternatives!!!

• Will be trying Mailbird 🙂

• Alex Algebra says:

It’s good to know Mailbird is available if/when I make the upgrade to 10! I’ve been holding out because I heard 10 is a nightmare, but I’m hoping they’ll get the bugs out and it will be decent 🙂

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey Alex, thanks for your comment. Good news for you, Mailbird works on Windows 7 & 8 too, so you don’t need to update to W10 to try Mailbird;-)

• Seriously looking into Mailbird but first I need W10 to get some bugs fixed. I have to boot up in safe mode at least onc a week to get W10 to work or I get the Cortana windows error a lot of people seem to be getting.

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Thanks for your feedback Jenni. Yes, we do have a lot of people saying that. Feel free to contact our support, if you think there is something that we can help you with;-) Have a great day.

• Windows 10 email is difficult for me to use. Mailbird may be a great choice

• Steve Reddington says:

I tried it on Win 8.1 first. It seems the same on Win 10 to me.

• Stefan Metodijev says:

The app looks very much like the MSFT Mail app…

• I don’t have Windows 10 unfortunately I haven’t been able to upgrade. I’ve used 10 before and love it, it’s so much easier. Wishing for the best. Great site you have very good information.

• Tried the free upgrade from W8.1 to W10 but had endless issues with computer crashing and restarting. Finally did a fresh install and it’s crashing less but still restarts for no reason from time to time. So annoying.

• Carol Blevins says:

Wow, can’t believe I never heard of Mailbird. I will definitely investigate further.

• What about spam filters?

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Currently you can not set the in Mailbird. You can set them in your webmail and it will be applied to your mails in Mailbird. Let us know at support (at) getmailbird.com if you have any more questions.

• I decided to wait to upgrade because so many people had issues. and I’m still waiting lol.

• Angela bauer says:

It’s working out really good so far

• Melinda Berlin says:

I prefer Windows 8.1 & I have paid a guaranteed for life price of $19.95 for yahoo email for the past 4 years. I prefer paying it, not having ads to deal with & 24 hr tech support although I’ve only needed it twice. I am loyal to yahoo as I was one of their first original 10,000 email account holders back in 94/95 I think.

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey Melinda, thanks fro your feedback and WOW one of the first 10.000! This is awesome:-) If you should ever consider managing your Yahoo mail in a desktop email client, you should give Mailbird a try. Our current Yahoo users are very happy with it 🙂 Happy Monday:-)

• It is about time.

• Loved my Windows 8, downloaded Windows 10 and I’m starting to fall in love again. I do have to admit that the Windows 10 is ALOT different than Windows 8 in my opinion, but there are so many new apps and gadgets that I’m getting used to it!

• Mailbird is the best email client ever on my Windows 10.

• BiggishTuba558 says:

It seems good. I’ll try it

• Darklighter says:

Will be trying Mailbird

• Madeline Lonergan says:

nice

• Lloyd Lonergan says:

Would love to win this

• It seems Mailbird is a get app to use esp for windows 10 but I am always normally the one who is last to try anything new esp on my pc. I am wary of downloading new programs until i either forced to use them or i have to have them to make the computer actually run otherwise I wait and see how others feedback of a program will maybe influence me to try it sooner.

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Thanks for sharing your feedback Melly. Please let us know if you need any help setting up Mailbird, once you have decided to try it. Also, if you have any questions before you would like to try Mailbird, please send us a message to support (at) getmailbird.com and we will help you asap. Happy Monday.

• mailbird really improves the functionality of email for w10!

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Thanks for your awesome support Allison:-) Let us know if you ever come across any issues or questions you may need help with. Happy Monday to you:-)

• Will try

• Sean Feeney says:

I like the interface of Window 10 much better than windows 8 and 8.1

• Yurani Muratalla says:

So far I’m really digging the Windows 10 since I updated. Windows all the way!

• Susan Alles says:

Do not care much for windows 10 but since I am stuck with it I may give Mailbird a try

• maybe i will use Mailbird if i win good luck everyone

• Luke Walter Alexander says:

Why does McAfee consider the site a ‘security risk’…?
    For ‘malicious downloads’…?

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey Luke, thanks for your feedback. As long as you got the Installer from our website (getmailbird.com) we can guarantee you it is a false positive and you can download it without any worries. Let us know if you have any further questions.

• Joseph Bonondona says:

I love windows 10 and love the interrogation of mailbird

• I use the native email app on windows 10 and I guess I am gonna give mailbird a try

• Just installing it.. lets see how it is. based on reviews, it looks interesting.

• Boyd Schidtt says:

So I have to pay if I have more than 3 email accounts?

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey Boyd, if you want to add more than 3 accounts to your Mailbird, then Mailbird PRO or Lifetime would be the best option for you.

• Seems like a nice app

• australopithecus 7.0.2 waiting says:

Will give it a try, thanks

• Michael Kristensen says:

Still use thunderbird but this might be worth checking out, especially if I could do it on that fine surface pc

• I may give Mailbird a try it looks very interesting.

• Dustin Gleason says:

The stock layout is good, but the customization is fantastic. Everybody likes different things, and you’ll never please everyone with one

• Peter Aranki says:

love it way better and easy to use

• Paulette Cimmarusti says:

Looking forward to trying it out. Thank you!

• Dolores Miranda says:

Great features!Will look into it for sure!

• Jorge Alberto Granados Parra says:

Amazing, I love MailBird outlook is a goner for me

• Updates with errors and having to continuously roll back, techs who don’t understand the issues after you’ve exhausted resources to resolve prior to.

• Downloaded, haven’t installed yet…

• Rita Sheppard says:

I have it and I hate it!

• Tanya White says:

Much easier to use then W8 , love the features.

• I’m still looking for a better way to manage my mail. Mailbird might be the answer. I still use Gmail for most things, but it can be frustrating. I also think it’s provided me with plenty of bad habits. I’d like to find a more focused way of dealing with email that allows me to stick to the keyboard, rather than breaking it up with mouse/touch movements.

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Thanks fro your feedback and welcome to the family. Please let us know at support (at) getmailbird.com if you have any questions. Also, make sure you check out our keyboard shortcuts in the options menu;-)

• It sounds good.I will give it a try.thank you

• Gregg Andely says:

are all these happy testamonials fake,because my McFee says it is risky with malware

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey Gregg, its a pity you would think that. Some of the Antivirus programs detect it as malware but we can ensure you it is a false positive and you can add Mailbird to your antivirus’ white list. Let us know at [email protected] if you have any further questions:-) Have a great day.

• Gregg Andely says:

No it is not what I think,it is what the anti-virus says, I am Dave outside the pod door tring to convince HAL to let me in.Yeah we all know the letters that make up HAL is IBM ,each letter was made one letter backwards in the alphabet. Is this free? I like FREE, I will give you a LIKE later to show my gratitude.

• Rajanikanth KN says:

After looking at all the reviews below, i would like to try Mailbird…. :)….

• Linda Shanks Tate says:

does this program accept IMAP server for email……right now Outlook is driving me crazy because it doesn’t on Windows 10 when upgrade from 8. I want my email on my desktop not with microsoft

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey Linda, yes Mailbird does support IMAP:-) Let us know if you need any help setting Mailbird up on your desktop we are happy to help you:-)

• Ralph Price says:

I want to send the same personalised email to all of my clients (mailmerge style). Can Mailbird do this? Thanks

• Mike Sands says:

Would someone care to explain the email I got today from Mailbird CEO Andrea Loubier, who said …and I quote “We would like to use this opportunity to say how grateful we are for your patronage for this past 2 years. For your loyalty and dedication we offer you a one time chance to get Mailbird Pro Lifetime for only 50% off the normal price” When I checked this out IT IS ACTUALLY CHEAPER TO BUY DIRECT FROM THE MAILBIRD WEBSITE ………..and you dont have to have been a loyal and dedicated user at all. Leaves me with such a wonderful feeling of being valued !!

• Gill Chesney-Green says:

I’m not happy with the program. I live in two places alternately and whichever address the sender has used to contact me can’t be changed. Eg if I’m in Gibraltar and someone sends an email to my UK address then I can’t reply by just changing the ‘from’ address. To reply I have to go to webmail of the server it has come through… so to me this is just a backward step. I’m sure I can’t be the only one with this issue. Very frustrating. Unless anyone knows a ‘work around’?

• Debbie Hickmott says:

can emails be saved into folders does anyone know please

• Laura Taylor says:

does it select all and delete?

• Michelle Chopin says:

I need to move emails from a Fatcow account into Gmail – can I do this by dragging and dropping through this free mail client?

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey Michelle, thanks for your message. With Mailbird you can access all of your emails from any provider using our Unified Inbox feature. You can not move them to the different inbox, but at least access them, so this might be a very good alternative for you:-)

• Russell Wiley says:

I don’t see Exchange support, so I’ll have to pass. All I want is a simple client to connect to my companies exchange server. There’s a ton out there for cell phones, but none for PC? I just don’t want to have to boot up the company laptop just to send an email. Sure I can do it with my phone, but if I’m already in front of my PC, I’d rather just do it here real quick rather than booting up the laptop when I need a real keyboard.

• I normally collect email on my mac at home but also have a Surface Pro 4 running W10 that I use when I am out. I want its email on the SP4 to behave like an iPad’s. So download the mail when online for offline reading, never delete anything from the server because that’s the main Mac’s job, delete old mail so I only have a few weeks of email on my device to stop it eating up my disk space (so Outlook is out!) but leave it on the server if it is still there. My Mac is set to delete from the server after a week so all my devices have a chance to download new mail and it also uses Spamsieve to clean the mailboxes. Can Mailbird give me this iPad-style mail please?

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey Tim, thanks for your message.
      Let me break it up to be able to answer your question as detailed as possible.
      Download the mail when online for offline reading? Yes mailbird can do that
      Never delete anything from the server because that’s the main Mac’s job? Yes if you use IMAP and do not delete the email from Mailbird.
      Deleting email from Mailbird will also delete the email from the server.
      Mailbird can’t delete emails automatically, but it can delete emails that is not in the server anymore if you are using IMAP. I hope that helped you answer your question.

• If I switch to Mailbird, will the program be upgraded BEFORE Windows upgrades to the next version? I want to be sure Mailbird has sufficient development to ensure it will always work.

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey Dean, thanks for your comment. We are working very hard every day to ensure that Mailbird is compatible with any update coming from Windows. You can contact our support team at any time at [email protected] should you ever experience any issues with Mailbird:-) Have a great day and thanks for your awesome support:-)

• Jon Carpenter says:

I have looked through a great many of these comments and questions and have yet to see my biggest complaint to windows 10 mail: can you work with an address book, adding to and deleting contacts? This issue alone makes MS Mail an absolute waste for me.

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey Jon, thanks for getting in touch. We are soon releasing our new Contacts Manager with Contacts Sync. You will then be able to edit and work on your contact details as you wish:-) Ideally we will be launching the new Contacts Manager into the Alpha this week:-) So its not long to go anymore…Let us know if you have anymore questions.

• I downloaded and installed “Mailbird”, and it might just as well be “Jailbird”, as it appears to be totally non-intuitive and obtuse.. You say I require a SEPARATE APP to simply manage email addresses??? That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Managing addresses is a fundamental requirement of ANY email client.

• Christin Baumgarten says:

I am not sure why, but you may have understood. There is no separate app required. The next big update will release a fantastic contacts manager feature to Mailbird.

• WILL THIS SEARCH MY ALL FIVE ACCOUNTS AND GIVE ME THE RESULT THAT WHERE A PERTICULAR EMAIL IS LYING AND CAN OPEN IT. I HAVE ALL IMPORTANT DATA TO BE REFERED FROM 2012 TILL NOW, AND WINDOWS LIVE WAS FANTASTIC, BUT I AM NOT FINDING ANY GOOD ALTERNATIVE NOW. CAN THIS HELP ME

• I am planning to download Mailbird to my desktop PC running Windows 10 (to replace the Windows 10 mail app) – will it cope with my Hotmail, Live, Outlook, Gmail and Plusnet addresses ?
    Also, will my emails be stored on my PC and on the net ?

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey Richard, thanks for reaching out:-) You can add any POP§ and SMTP account to Mailbird and your emails will be saved locally on your PC. Should you have any problems or questions, feel free to reach out to our support team at support (at) getmailbird (dot) com. They will help you solve any issue asap:-) Have a great week and wonderful festive days ahead:-)

• I am about to upgrade from Vista which has Windows Mail 2006 to Windows 10 with a new computer. Will mailbird allow me to import my Windows Mail emails to local folders and use them (ie forward, reply, etc) in the future?

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey, thanks for reaching out and Happy New Year to you:-)!!! Yes, you can import your emails to Mailbird using our Import feature. Should you have any trouble importing them, send us an email to support (@) getmailbird (dot) com and our support team will help you answer any question asap. Have a great week:-)

• My laptop has been downgraded from Windows 10 to 7. Is it still possible for me to use Mailbird?

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey Sophie, yes you can install Mailbird on your Windows 7 and use the same licence again. If you need help with setting everything up and getting your licence key again, let us know. Our support team will help you solve anything:-) Just send them an email to support(@)getmailbird(dot)com.

• Connie Marchbanks says:

Can you organize your contacts into groups?

Hey Connie,
      Thanks for reaching out. Yes, you can organize contacts into groups. And good news, our Contacts Manager with sync will be released soon too. Have a great week:-)

• David Rickel says:

Can I block spam and junk mail?

• Exchange support?

• Will mailbird import from yahoomail? Will it delete from both yahoo and mailbird or do I have to go to yahoo to delete messages I have read?

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey Dale, you will see the same emails in Mailbird, that you have in yahoo mail. Mailbird will sync with your yahoo so all the emails will be “imported”. When deleting a message in Mailbird it will be deleted in your yahoo account and the other way around:-)

• Downhillmike Scheur says:

I had Windows Live Mail on my last laptop with the os of Windows 8. I just got a new laptop with Windows 10 and it seems that I must choose a new email client. Would you recommend Mailbird? I have read some of the questions and comments and am liking what I see so far. Organize contacts onto groups, I imagine I can also upload all 2,500 contacts and multiple folders with ease. The last thing I am looking for is to use my same email that goes through the server from my website: [email protected]
    Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• Is it password enabled?

• I am lookinig to replace may Outlook 2016 as it is a nightmare. What I need is something that will sync my Mail, calendar and contacts with my android. Is mailbird the solution? Using IMAP.

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey thanks for reaching out. Currently you can sync all these with your mobile. The contacts sync will come soon (within the next weeks). We don’t have a date for calendar sync yet though. Let us know if you want to give it a try anyways and we will happily extend the free trial to 1 week for you:-)

• Denise DeMent says:

Is there anyway to send an urgent message or get a read confirmation receipt?

• Does mailbird allow the creation of group emails with more than 10 contacts? Also, can you easily create new contacts from emails? Windows 10 mail app won’t do either. Also,how many email accounts can it support? I need 4.

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey, thanks for reaching out. Yes, you will be once we launched our new Contact Manger…which will be TODAY yeeeeyyy:-) You will just need to update your Mailbird and start using the Contacts App:-)

• We are now using Mailbird on a Win 10 laptop and I find it to be a very easy and intuitive program to set up and operate, yet it is very full featured allowing us to easily send group emails to our employees and manage our 4 pop mail accounts, no problem. Loving it! The price was quite reasonable too!

• Christin Baumgarten says:

This is great thanks so much for your feedback we really appreciate it. Please let us know should you have any questions. Have a great start to the new week.:-)

• Satyaki Mukherjee says:

I have more than 25GB of mails in my Windows live mail. Recently I have upgraded to W10. Is it possible to import all these mails to Mailbird ?

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey Satyaki, thanks for reaching out:-) There is no restriction in terms of that. Are you using IMAP or POP3? If you are using POP3 we would suggest you to do a back up before importing them considering the amount. Mailbird wont delete any emails, but with 25MB we would suggest you to do it in any case:-) Please get in touch with our [email protected] and we will help you get Mailbird set up:-)

• Rhonie Briley says:

Does mailbird have automatic email printing?

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey Rhonie, Thanks for reaching out. No, there is no automatic printing. You can print them manually though. Please let us know should you have any more questions.:-)

• Cornbinder89 says:

I’m looking for an e mail program that can download then delete the E mail from my email server so my server box doesn’t fill up. Outlook express used to do that, but when I switch to Windows 10 their e mail program doesn’t have that option, does Mailbird?

• Shane Shaggy Derham says:

Will it handle 9 different email accounts?

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey Shane, it shouldn’t have any problems handling 9 accounts:-) If you have any more questions before or during set up, please get in touch with our support(at)getmailbird(dot)com. They will try to help as fast as they can.

• Mahesha Padyana says:

Hello, Does this have option to sync with google contacts? Also does it sync all folder structures (I mean groups) with Gmail contacts? In Thunderbird, though there is a feature, it seems broken. Groups are not properly synchronized.

• Is Mailbird a 64bit application? When I installed, it shows up as running in 32bit mode. Thanks.

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey Jason, we do have a 64bit version. Could you please reach out to cb(at)getmailbird(dot)com? I will connect you with the right person:-)

• Hi. I was a previous mailbird customer and loved the system but it would almost daily somehow lock my yahoo mail account. Have no idea why it would do this. After several emails to the system folks and no resolution had to drop mailbird. Since then the account has yet to be locked out. May try it again just to see if anything has changed.

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey Larry, I am really sorry to hear we couldn’t help you then. As far as I know the issue should be resolved. But please feel free to share your ticket number with us, so I can double check that you would not face the previous issue anymore.

• Mailbird crashed after an update. It told me that I need to uninstall it and reinstall it. I uninstalled it, now it won’t reinstall. Mailbird really should have support line that we can call to fix stuff like this. I am wondering if I have lost all of the emails in the process.

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey Mark, thanks so much for reaching out. The issue is fixed and you should not have lost any emails. Either way please feel free to get in touch with our support team (support(at)getmailbird.com). They will help you get Mailbird back up and running asap. Thanks again for reaching out and have a wonderful day.

• Hey there,
    I am looking for an app to replace outlook. I have work emails and personal emails coming through outlook at the moment and I cant seem to find emails older than 1 week old on my work account. I have looked into this and it seems this is a very common problem with Outlook. If I downloaded Mailbird, would I be able to get all my old emails as well?

thanks
    Kelly

• I am replacing my Vista computer that was using windows mail with new one running windows 10. Can I import my email folders and contacts into Mailbird?

• Christin Baumgarten says:

Hey George, thanks for reaching out. Please get in touch with our support team (support(at)getmailbird(dot)com). They will help you make the move as smooth as possible:-)