Gift Wrap Your Email Accounts and get into the Christmas mood!
Remember our fun wrapping feature we have implemented? Well, now is the best time to apply the Christmas patterns or upload a background image that sets you and your email accounts into the right mood for the festive days.
If you’d like to try “wrapping” your Mailbird, here is what you do:
- Open Mailbird
- Click the Menu Symbol in the upper left hand of the sidebar
- Select “Settings”
- In the “Appearance” section, you should see all the patterns you can choose from
- Select any pattern to immediately apply it to your Mailbird or upload your own Christmas image
- If you want to remove the pattern, either select another, or scroll to the first “none” option, and it will revert to your color.
- You can also select the color of all the other elements to match your pattern.
- Play around with it, have fun.
We will be adding more patterns, so be sure to keep an eye out.
Can’t get the patterns to show? Or the Background image won’t load? Shoot us an email or let us know in the comment section.We will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
What Christmas Image are you using? Share them it in the comment section below.