As if the holidays weren’t exciting enough, we are only days away from the release of the new Star Wars movie! That’s why, to celebrate, we have just released a new feature allowing you to “Deck the Halls” of your email accounts, social, scheduling, and more…
Introducing, Holiday and Star Wars Themed Sidebar Patterns for Mailbird. Gift Wrap Your Email Accounts!
That’s right. For the first time (on any email client, ever) you can bring the holiday spirit and your powers in the ways of the force to your favorite Windows Email client.
If you’d like to try “wrapping” your Mailbird, here is what you do:
- Open Mailbird
- Click the Menu Symbol in the upper left hand of the sidebar
- Select “Options”
- In the “Appearance” section, you should see all the patterns you can choose from
- Select any pattern to immediately apply it to your Mailbird
- If you want to remove the pattern, either select another, or scroll to the first “none” option, and it will revert to your color.
- You can also select the color of all the other elements to match your pattern.
- Play around with it, have fun, and remember to use the force!
We will be adding more patterns, so be sure to keep an eye out.
Don’t see the patterns?
Try updating your Mailbird. Open the menu and select Options>Update>Check for Updates Now.
You should then be able to update to the newest version of Mailbird, and be able to access the patterns.
Do you have any patterns you would like us to include?
Share them in the comments, and we will try to include them! However, please only include “seamless” patterns.
Here is an example of a seamless pattern, or one that can be repeated “seamlessly”: